Friday 9 September 2016

TGI FRIDAY!

Well it's the end of our first full week at school and I for one am looking forward to a long sleep tomorrow!

I have added some links on the side of the blog for you to look at, including stories, songs and challenges and at the bottom of the blog there's a link to letters that I have sent home. I will try to add different elements as the year goes on so please keeping checking in and add comments if there's anything that you think I can add.

Here are a few photos from the past week: dressing up, playing cat and mouse with the parachute, exploring play dough, doing some building work and listening to stories.






HOMEWORK- 
  • Talk about the photos in the blog with your child, ask them what they remember doing at school this week!
  • Use the links on the right to listen to a song or story.
  • Complete one of the challenges on the tasks and challenges page.
  • Have a rest and enjoy the weather (hopefully!)


Thank you for the positive comments on the blog, I really appreciate them.

Have a great weekend,
Miss Lucie




No comments:

Post a Comment